Accelerated Payment Technologies in the News
Read about Accelerated Payment Technologies in industry publications and online news resources.
- PR Newswire: Accelerated Payment Technologies Introduced Following Sale Of CAM Commerce Point-Of-Sale Software Division
- Business Solutions: Accelerated Payment Technologies Introduced Following Sale Of CAM Commerce Point-Of-Sale Software Division
- Salt Lake Tribune: Under new name, credit card software firm to open Utah headquarters
- Deseret News: Business sells software arm to focus on payment processing
- The Street: Cronus Partners Pleased To Announce Sale Of CAM Commerce Solutions To Robertson Piper Software Group
- Orange County Business Journal: Longtime Software Maker Cam Commerce Sells Unit
- Retail Reseller News: CAM Splits POS and Payments
- The Green Sheet: (news-in-brief)
- The Green Sheet: CAM Commerce payments division unveils new brand
- Las Vegas Business Press: (news-in-brief)
- a person who shares or is associated with another in some action or endeavor; sharer; associate.
- a person associated with another or others as a principal or a contributor of capital in a business or a joint venture, usually sharing its risks and profits.
—verb (used with object)
- to associate as a partner or partners with.
- to serve as the partner of.
Partners & Affiliations