Products and Services
Accelerated Payment Technologies™ (APT) develops and supports payment solutions for businesses in a variety of vertical markets including accounting, auto shop management, medical and dental practice, restaurants, specialty retail, spas and salons and many others. Accelerated innovates, markets and services its own technologies to provide a unique value and solution mix for our customers. Additionally, Accelerated provides technology that supports shopping carts, e-commerce, and mobile processing applications.
XCharge®: Integrated Payment Processing at the Point of Sale
At the heart of Accelerated's product set is XCharge, the industry-leading integrated payment processing solution available in many of the nation's most popular business software suites. XCharge delivers uncompromised technology and security while providing merchants with a fast and secure payment processing solution. XCharge offers money-saving benefits and unique features to help merchants achieve a more professional image and streamline the payment acceptance process. No more costly terminals are needed to process payments, XCharge transforms a merchant’s PC into a terminal.
As an integrated payments provider, relationships are at the core of what we do – relationships with our referral partners and relationships with the merchants we serve directly. Accelerated offers relationship-based engagement for merchants and partners, investing in the highest levels of customer service. For merchants, this means fast, safe, reliable and secure integrated payments. For partners, Accelerated provides sales, marketing and technical support that is second to none.
POS Partners prefer to integrate with XCharge because of the deep relationships we build. Here’s why:
- Transparent reporting and revenue sharing programs
- Seasoned expertise and support for seamless integrations
- Dedicated partner manager to handle all your needs and help drive your business
- Security is inherent in our application architecture, not an afterthought
- Minimize the PCI compliance burden with secure integration, avoid expensive and time-consuming compliance audits
- Comprehensive sales and marketing support
- Attractive rates and consultative, value-based sales support
- World class customer care and technical support
- Expert installers and full hardware fulfillment
Merchants prefer XCharge because we offer an attractive alternative to stand-alone terminals as well as:
- Comprehensive payment type offerings
- Streamline business processes, reduce counter space requirements
- Insulate merchant from PCI compliance issues such as data storage of transaction
- Easy to train, simple to operate
- Minimize keying errors and fraud
- Eliminate unnecessary hardware and additional phone line expense
- Detailed transaction reporting
- Improved reconciliation process
- One transaction, one receipt
- Expert technical and customer support
- Support electronic signature capture devices
- Serve both retail and e-commerce needs
Our processing platforms are built on security and redundancy. Our data centers have been independently certified to be PCI compliant, adhering to VISA’s CISP and MasterCard’s SDP. Redundant processor connections and redundant data centers offer the highest reliability. Our processing platform has been PCI DSS Compliant since 2003, and has achieved 100% uptime since 2006. We invite you to learn more.
XCharge is flexible enough to accommodate the business needs of virtually all business that accepts credit or debit. This includes pharmacy, health clubs, dry cleaners, traditional retail stores, mail order houses, telephone order fulfillment centers, medical, dental and professional businesses and a host of other verticals.
Settlements are simplified through the XCharge "time initiated" feature. XCharge automatically settles a transaction batch at a designated time of day or night without user intervention. XCharge is extremely fast - electronic payments can be processed through the Internet, where approvals are achieved within a matter of two to three seconds. However, a traditional modem can be used as well.
In addition to providing merchants with the most flexible, affordable platform available, XCharge helps merchants reduce the expense of accepting credit card payments by:
- Transmitting all mandated information so the merchant receives the lowest possible discount rate
- Communication is facilitated through standard Internet connection or phone line for one or multiple stations
- Detailed reporting with user-definable date ranges to match merchant statements for reduced reconciliation time
- Built-in PCI fraud control keeps merchants safe and compliant with industry requirements
XWEB: Internet-Based Processing Through our Virtual Terminal
XWeb is a cost-effective, secure, and reliable gateway for processing credit and debit card transactions. This high-performance and fully PCI-compliant gateway has advanced measures in place to protect sensitive data, including XWeb Secure, our advanced hosted payment form. XWeb Secure is easily embedded in applications and completely isolates developer applications and hosting facilities from credit card data.
The XWeb API enables simple and secure integration, but is flexible enough to operate without integration as a safe and secure virtual terminal.
E-Commerce and Mobile Processing
Accelerated's XCharge application supports virtually all shopping carts through its proprietary XWeb gateway or other gateways. Accelerated’s e-Commerce offering includes:
- Fraud-Prevention Tools
- XWeb Virtual Terminal
- Detailed Transaction Reporting
- Integration and Technical Support
Accelerated is dedicated to providing the most flexible and comprehensive payment solutions to meet your needs - virtually anywhere. We support a wide variety of mobile devices including the ComSTAR Blackberry device. If you have "on the go" payment processing needs, Accelerated can help.
Regardless of your specific processing needs, Accelerated Payment Technologies has your solution. With options for credit and debit, gift cards and check guarantee, APT is dedicated to providing the most flexible and comprehensive processing solutions you'll find anywhere.